The Photographer’s Guide to London
Discover the top landscape photography locations in central London with this detailed guide book.
London is one of the world’s most photogenic cities and is packed with stunning photo locations, from skyscrapers, historic buildings and bridges to museums and markets. Whether you’re totally unfamiliar with London and are visiting for the first time or you’ve spent quite a bit of time in the city already, this guide will show you where the finest photography locations are, helping you choose what to photograph, when to go and how to find the best viewpoints.
The book focuses on central London and covers the following areas: West London, Westminster, The West End, North London, South Bank, Bankside, Southwark, The City, The Docklands and Greenwich.
Rated 5 stars (out of 5) by ePhotozine – read the review here.
- Over 50 brilliant photo locations, including iconic landmarks, spectacular views and stunning interiors.
- Covers a wide range of location types, from famous buildings and bridges to churches, markets, art galleries and modern architecture.
- Detailed street maps for every location, along with practical information such as opening times, admission fees and nearest tube stations.
- Packed with helpful advice, such as great viewpoints for each location and the best time of day to visit.
- Suitable for photographers of all levels, whether you have an SLR, compact, smartphone or tablet.
- All you need for a dedicated photography trip or stunning holiday snaps of London’s main sights.
- Handy A5 size fits in your camera bag.
Buy this book
All our guidebooks are available on Amazon in the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain. We sell as a merchant on the site because their platform is the most cost effective way for us to make our books available to a wide audience (it’s not Amazon selling the books, it’s us). Alternatively, you can buy them from www.rigu.co.uk, which is a great camera accessories website based in the heart of the Lake District just down the road from Long Valley Books, and is run by Ellen’s cousin. Rigu will also ship to pretty much any country in the world!