The Photographer’s Guide to Cornwall
Discover the top photography locations in Cornwall with this detailed guide book.
With a wealth of beautiful beaches, dramatic cliffs and stunning shoreline geology, Cornwall is a seascape photographer’s paradise. But with over 300 beaches and 250 miles of coast to choose from it’s hard to know where to focus your efforts. This book guides you to the best photography locations Cornwall has to offer, from the finest clifftop views and the most photogenic beaches to the quaintest of Cornish fishing villages and harbours.
While seascapes along the fabulous coastline are undoubtedly the main draw in this area there are plenty of other gems to explore, such as abandoned tin mines, waterfalls, ancient monuments and the landscapes of Bodmin Moor.
The book is split into the following sections:
The North Coast Part 1 – Bude to Padstow
The North Coast Part 2 – Padstow to St Agnes
West Cornwall Part 1 – St Ives to Penzance
West Cornwall Part 2 – The Lizard Peninsula
The South Coast & Bodmin Moor
- 50 brilliant photography locations, such as beautiful beaches, dramatic cliff views, quaint harbours, lighthouses, tin mines, tors and ancient monuments.
- Detailed directions to each location, including annotated maps, where to park and satnav information. (Postcodes for satnav are given in the book. GPS co-ordinates are available here.)
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the area.
- Useful information on what season to visit, practicalities for shooting seascapes and tide times.
- Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
- Handy A5 size fits perfectly in your camera bag.
Click or tap the thumbnails to view the pages full-size.
Buy this book:
All our guidebooks are available on Amazon in the UK. We sell as a merchant on the site because their platform is the most cost effective way for us to make our books available to a wide audience (it’s not Amazon selling the books, it’s us). Alternatively, you can buy them from www.rigu.co.uk, which is a great camera accessories website based in the heart of the Lake District just down the road from Long Valley Books, and is run by Ellen’s cousin. Rigu will also ship to pretty much any country in the world!