The Photographer’s Guide to Scotland – Volume 1: Skye, Glencoe & The Trossachs
Discover some of the best photography locations in Scotland with this detailed guide book.
Scotland is a beautiful country with a varied landscape, ranging from picturesque lochs and glens to stunning beaches and dramatic peaks. It’s a fabulous country for photography and boasts some world-class photo locations.
In this book I’ve covered three of the most photogenic areas – the spectacular Isle of Skye, the iconic area of Glen Coe and the tranquil Loch Lomond & The Trossachs National Park. Also included are The Road to The Isles and the Lochalsh area, as many will pass through these on their photographic pilgrimage to Skye.
Rated 5 stars (out of 5) by ePhotozine – read the review here.
- Over 50 brilliant photo locations, such as lochs, mountains, waterfalls, coasts and castles.
- Detailed directions to each location, including annotated maps, where to park and satnav information (postcodesand GPS co-ordinates).
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the areas.
- Useful information on what season to visit, access rights and dealing with midges!
- Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
- Handy A5 size fits perfectly in your camera bag.
Click or tap the thumbnails to view the pages full-size.
Buy this book
All our guidebooks are available on Amazon in the UK. We sell as a merchant on the site because their platform is the most cost effective way for us to make our books available to a wide audience (it’s not Amazon selling the books, it’s us). Alternatively, you can buy them from www.rigu.co.uk, which is a great camera accessories website based in the heart of the Lake District just down the road from Long Valley Books, and is run by Ellen’s cousin. Rigu will also ship to pretty much any country in the world!