Discover amazing photography locations with The Photographer’s Guides
Plan your perfect trip the UK’s finest photography locations with our series of photo location guide books.
Hot Off The Press…
Our newest book, published in April 2020, is The Photographer’s Guide to Iceland – Volume 1: The South & West. This guidebook covers the top landscape photography locations in South and West Iceland, including the Golden Circle, the South Coast, the Snæfellsnes Peninsula and the best of the southern Highlands.
- 60 brilliant locations, including waterfalls, black beaches, glaciers, geothermal areas, canyons, craters, churches and dramatic cliff views.
- Detailed directions to each location, including annotated maps, GPS coordinates and QR codes linking to Google Maps.
- What driving in Iceland is really like, all about F-roads and which locations you’ll need a 4×4 to get to.
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit locations.
- Handy tips on photographing the northern lights, photographing ice caves, using drones, aerial photography and staying safe
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the area.
- Table of driving distances and times for planning your trip.
- Suitable for photographers of all levels — from beginners to professionals
- Handy A5 size fits in your camera bag.
Visit us at The Photography Show
As many of you will already know, The Photography Show due to take place in March was postponed to September due to the ongoing coronavirus crisis. We will be exhibiting at the show in September and have our fingers crossed that it will go ahead. The September show is in a different hall at the NEC and we don’t have our new stand number yet, but we will let you know how to find us closer to the time.
Our Range of Photo Location Guide Books
Each guide book is designed to give you everything you need to get the most out your photography trip – we’ve done the legwork of finding the best photo locations on offer, so you don’t have to. There are 50 locations in each book, covering a variety of subjects, such as lakes, mountains, waterfalls, rock formations, stone circles, caves, quarries, barns, viaducts…
Every photography location has clear written directions, detailed annotated maps, OS grid references and satnav information, so you can easily find even the most well-hidden gem. Along with tips on where the best viewpoints are and what angles you might want to explore, you’ll find advice on the best time of day and year to visit. All you need is your camera!
Click or tap on a cover to read more about each book.