Discover amazing photography locations with The Photographer’s Guides
Plan your perfect trip the UK’s finest photography locations with our series of photo location guide books.
Visit us at the Photography Show 2019
The Photographer’s Guides will be at the Photography Show 2019 at the NEC from the 16th to the 19th of March. If you’re going to the show please pop over to stand J41 and say hello. If you haven’t got your ticket already you can get 25% off with our special discount code “LVBTPS19“.
Hot off the press!
We’ve just finished The Photographer’s Guide to Cornwall and it’s now available to buy on Amazon and Rigu. This guide book covers the fabulous north and west coasts of Cornwall in detail, along with the best of the south coast and Bodmin Moor.
- 50 brilliant photography locations, including beautiful beaches, dramatic cliff views, quaint harbours, lighthouses, tin mines, tors and ancient monuments.
- Detailed directions to each location, including annotated maps, where to park and satnav information.
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the area.
- Useful information on what season to visit, tide times and shooting seascapes.
- Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
- Handy A5 size fits in your camera bag.
Read more about the book and view sample pages here.
Our Range of Photo Location Guide Books
Each guide book is designed to give you everything you need to get the most out your photography trip – we’ve done the legwork of finding the best photo locations on offer, so you don’t have to. There are 50 locations in each book, covering a variety of subjects, such as lakes, mountains, waterfalls, rock formations, stone circles, caves, quarries, barns, viaducts…
Every photography location has clear written directions, detailed annotated maps, OS grid references and satnav information, so you can easily find even the most well-hidden gem. Along with tips on where the best viewpoints are and what angles you might want to explore, you’ll find advice on the best time of day and year to visit. All you need is your camera!
Click or tap on a cover to read more about each book.