Discover amazing photography locations with The Photographer’s Guides
Plan your perfect trip to the UK’s finest photography locations with our series of photo location guide books.
Our newest title
Our newest book, published in April 2021, is The Photographer’s Guide to The Norfolk Coast & Broads. This guidebook covers the top landscape photography locations on the fabulous Norfolk Coast and in The Broads National Park.
- 51 brilliant locations – 32 on the coast and 19 in the Broads.
- Discover beautiful beaches, sleepy staithes, rugged sea defences and charming mills.
- Detailed directions to each location, including annotated maps, where to park and satnav information (postcodes and GPS coordinates).
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the area.
- Useful information on what season to visit and tide times.
- Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
- Handy A5 size fits perfectly in your camera bag.
Our Range of Photo Location Guide Books
Each guide book is designed to give you everything you need to get the most out your photography trip – we’ve done the legwork of finding the best photo locations on offer, so you don’t have to. There are 50 locations in each book, covering a variety of subjects, such as lakes, mountains, waterfalls, rock formations, stone circles, caves, quarries, barns, viaducts…
Every photography location has clear written directions, detailed annotated maps, OS grid references and satnav information, so you can easily find even the most well-hidden gem. Along with tips on where the best viewpoints are and what angles you might want to explore, you’ll find advice on the best time of day and year to visit. All you need is your camera!
Click or tap on a cover to read more about each book.
Find us on Facebook
Subscribe to our newsletter