The Photographer’s Guide to The Peak District
Discover the top photography locations in The Peak District with this detailed guide book.
The Peak District has a lot to offer the photographer, from the drama of the gritstone edges in the north and east to the picturesque limestone dales in the south. It’s packed with stunning views and first-rate photography locations, many of which are easily accessible. This guide covers all the ‘classics’ as well as many lesser-known locations, such as stone circles and hidden waterfalls.
The book is split into four sections – North, South, East and West.
Rated 4.5 stars (out of 5) by ePhotozine – read the review here.
- Over 50 brilliant photo locations, such as gritsone edges, limestone dales, reservoirs and waterfalls.
- Detailed directions to each location, including maps, where to park and satnav information. (Postcodes for satnav are given in the book. GPS co-ordinates are available here.)
- Advice on the best time of day and the best time of year to visit the locations.
- Table of sunrise and sunset times for the area.
- Suitable for all levels of photographer – from beginner to professional.
- Handy A5 size fits perfectly in your camera bag.
Buy this book
All our guidebooks are available on Amazon in the UK, Germany, Italy, France and Spain. We sell as a merchant on the site because their platform is the most cost effective way for us to make our books available to a wide audience (it’s not Amazon selling the books, it’s us). Alternatively, you can buy them from www.rigu.co.uk, which is a great camera accessories website based in the heart of the Lake District just down the road from Long Valley Books, and is run by Ellen’s cousin. Rigu will also ship to pretty much any country in the world!